35mm SLIDE SCANNERS.
35mm slide scanners these days are fairly rare. They come in flat bed scanner form which use adaptors that fit onto the scanner screen itself.
PERFECTION V800 PHOTO
- Scans everything
- Slides, film, medium format & prints.
- Dual lens system.
- Swaps between 6400dpi for slides and film, and 4800dpi for photos.
- Removes imperfections.
- Digital ICE Technologies cleans-up old film and photos1
- Dynamic range.
- Accurately reproduce tonal range and gradation of the original.
- Quick start.
- Warms-up in less than one second.
35mm Slide scanner pictured above produces superb Image and can scan slides at resolutions up to 4000 DPI.
Dedicated 35mm slides scanners.
At Video Image Productions we use dedicated 35mm and medium format slide scanners. The advantages of these scanners are that they can scan slides at high resolutions. The resolution is around 6000 DPI rather than the 4000 DPI of most flat bed scanners.
The OpticFilm 120 delivers the professional image quality results from 35mm film strips. Slides, and 120/220 film from 6×4.5cm up to 6x12cm in sizes. It is designed for professional photographers. Advanced amateur photographers. Film photo enthusiasts, photography schools and clubs. The OpticFilm 120 satisfies the film scanning requirements of advanced amateurs or professionals that require the ultimate in image quality. And an ICC profiled scanning system.
- Scans 35mm film and 120/220 film. Supports 6×4.5, 6×6, 6×7, 6×9 and 6×12 frame sizes.
- Up to 10,600 dpi input and 5,300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary images.
- Built-in infrared channel for dust and scratch detection.
- Efficient power saving design.
- The patent-pending adjustable pitch 120/220 film holder is easy to load and holds 120/220 film strips flat.
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning.
- Innovative folding rear cover reduces the size of the scanner to save desktop space and prevent dust from entering the scanner.
- Powered by LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast.